fiber optic attenuators
FIBERONE provides both inline and build-out fiber optic attenuators with ST, SC, LC, FC connector interface styles. These fiber optic attenuators are well-suited for either laboratory or field applications, for balancing signal strengths in fiber optic circuits, or for reducing an optical signal to optimize network operation.
An optical Y cable connects two optical devices to a single fiber span, or routes a single optical signal onto two different fibers.
Single & multi mode Y Cables
- Typical applications include Test Access Points (TAP) and redundancy equipment installations.
- Each unit is Bi-directional, and can be used in either the Transmit (Tx) or Receive (Rx) direction, at either end of a fiber span
- Various connector options available
- Singlemode or Multimode fiber
- Low insertion loss
Ribbon Transition & Breakout Kit
Breakout and transition twelve ribbon fibers from center/ buffer tube(s) to U-Series cassettes.
Provides secure transfer of each ribbon fiber to cassette for internal ribbon fusion splicing.
fiber optic connector cleaner
- Easily access and clean bulkhead connectors
- 1.25 mm for LC, MU style
- 2.5 mm for SC, ST, FC style
single mode Y Cable
- 50 ct bags
- 40 or 60 mm length
- 1.0 mm or 1.5 mm diameter
- NEW: Mini Fusion splice sleeves
- 25 mm long x .5 mm dia.
Visual Fault Lacator
- Convenient Pen Style
- Universal 2.5 mm Adapter
- 5 mw Red Light Laser Source
Tape style fiber connector cleaner
- Cle-Box Tape Style Connector Cleaner
- SC, LC, MPO, ST, FC
- 500+ Cleaning per role
get a quote today
Our team is ready to assist you. Send us your information and project details and we will get back to you right away.
At FIBERONE, we design, manufacture, and supply a complete line of fiber optic connectivity products for communication networks.
5 Technology Place
East Syracuse, NY 13057
Built In The USA