FIBERONE is Your Choice for Standard or Custom Rack Mount Patch Panels
Here are the wall mount patch panels & termination units we offer.
- Reversible 19 or 23 inch rack mount
- Slide-out or drop-down front and removable cover for easy access and fiber protection
- Ability to splice, terminate or do both
- Various sizes, styles and fiber counts available
- Custom options available at standard prices
- Accommodate standard connectors and modules
FIBERONE®’s 12-port rack mount splice and patch panel is known as the FST-175. This particular rack mount enclosure is designed for small installations that require splicing and terminating up to 12 or 24 fibers, depending on connector style.
The FST-175X is one of two FIBERONE® rack mount panels that stand 1U (1.75“) high. This patch panel accommodates up to three “six-pack” adapter plates (18 or 32 fibers) or modules and three splice trays.
The FST-350 is FIBERONE®’s rack mount splice and patch panel that’s designed for small installations. This cabinet features 36 single ports and is capable of splicing and terminating up to 36 or 72 fibers.
The FST-700, 48-port rack mount fiber patch panel is capable of splicing and terminating up to 48 or 96 fibers. This fiber enclosure box is made of steel, ensuring the distribution panel’s durability.